Returns and Exchanges: The Sublime Vizions Guarantee
At Sublime Vizions, we are committed to quality. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed. Return anything purchased from us within 30 Days if you are not 100% satisfied.
That is The Sublime Vizions’s commitment to you.
WITH ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT
We will gladly make an exchange or refund your return for the price at the time of the original sale IF the original sales receipt is provided with return. You may return or exchange unwashed & unworn merchandise purchased at our Sublime Vizions online store WITHIN 30 DAYS. Returns or Exchanges made AFTER 30 DAYS must be processed by mail through and will result in a restocking fee. Sublime Vizions is not responsible for the shipping costs of Returns/Exchanges.
WITHOUT ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT
Returns or Exchanges WITHOUT an original sale receipt will not be honored.
Sublime Vizions will gladly replace any damaged, defective or broken items. Please take a picture of the product and start the process by providing your order details and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
FINAL SALE MERCHANDISE/PERISHABLES/THIRD PARTY SALES
Items purchased at any of our events are final sale. We do not accept returns or exchanges on these items. Unfortunately Sublime Vizions does not guarantee product sales made through third parties and does not issue returns, refunds, or exchanges through these channels.
- Secure merchandise in the original packaging, if available, and email us details regarding your request.
- Return the item(s) to: The Sublime Vizions, Attn: Returns, P.O. Box 1752 Brewster, MA 02631.
- Choose a shipping vendor that provides Tracking Information for your package.
- Once we receive your package, it generally takes 2 weeks to process returns, exchanges, or credits.
- Please email email@example.com you have immediate questions or concerns.
If you have other questions please call our Customer Service line at (508) 348-9009. and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to help you.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
P.O. Box 1752, Brewster MA 02631, United States